Join hundreds of engineers, financial professionals, and scientists from leading companies and financial institutions to learn about the newest features and latest functionality of the MATLAB® product family. Whether you are new to MATLAB or use it every day, you’ll leave with new knowledge and skills that you can start applying immediately.
The conference is free, but registration is required.
- Keynote speakers: Joe Hicklin and Ned Gulley, MathWorks
- User presentations by Tesco, FTSE, AstraZeneca, and McLaren
- Demonstrations of the latest MATLAB features and functionality for parallel computing, computer vision, social computing, and other applications
- Master class tutorials delivered by senior MathWorks engineers with tips and techniques for users seeking a deeper understanding of product features and applications
- Opportunity to network with industry peers and MathWorks experts
Joe Hicklin, MathWorks
MATLAB 2010: Key Trends and Future Directions
Ned Gulley, MathWorks
MATLAB, the Web, and the World: A Discussion of Recent and Upcoming Improvements to MATLAB Central
Follow the Event